Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sewing Machine Deal!

Hey everyone,

I've been away for a while, work and school have taken all my time this semester.  School is over in a week and I'm hoping to start making some scarves.

In the mean time, look what I found! My sewing machine is 7 years old and should have retired 5 years ago.  It's the first and only sewing machine I've ever had and to tell you the truth, I haven't treated it too well.  I need a new machine and I've been wanting a serger since... forever!

I'm excited, although I wasn't prepared for the expense, but i guess this is my Christmas present to me from me.... It seems like a great deal, $279.99 for both, $5 shipping and no taxes... if you're thinking of getting a sewing machine check out www.woot.com.


Singer 5523 Scholastic Sewing Machine & Singer 14SH764 Stylist Serger


www.woot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment